We are representing a Business Development Analyst opportunity with one of the leading, elite Asset Managers in Center City, Philadelphia.
Highlights about the Firm
- The company is an international publicly traded asset manager, with exposure to the top financial markets on the East Coast
- The firm is on a growth spree, having made 5 large acquisitions this past year with plans to double generated revenue over the next 10 years
- The successful candidate would act as a liaison between international divisions and the US home office to ensure timely responses and resolutions to management inquiries
- Position is open due to growth
- Offers competitive compensation, substantial bonus opportunity, and equity
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years of public accounting and/or financial services clients/industry experience
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other related subjects.
- Experience with client relations and/or business development at a global level is a plus.
- Self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure, independently as well as within a team.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.