Under the supervision of the Business Analysis Team Lead, the Business Analyst formulates and clearly defines business requirements, procedures and analyzes problems with the goal of improving business functions or to improve existing technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create project plans, manage scope, schedule and costs for the projects
- Meet with enterprise stakeholders and end users to identify, understand and document business and technical processes and requirements
- Analyze and prioritize current processes
- Conduct gap analyses
- Develop business cases, functional and non-functional requirements, feasibility studies and scope solutions for new business processes and technical applications
- Assess proposed solutions to determine which fit the business need, identify gaps and shortcomings in solutions and determine necessary workarounds and/or changes to the solutions proposed
- At least 3 years of solid and diverse work experience in IT, Healthcare and/or pension
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience with requirements gathering and analysis, Business Acceptance test planning, test case development and test execution
- Experience using formal project management methodologies like PMI, PRINCE2 etc, preferred
- Excellent MS office skills including Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Detail oriented with excellent organization, analytical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.