Our client, a top alternative asset management firm in CT, is looking for a Business Analyst with 6-10 years of experience in the financial services field.
- Support infrastructure teams in the evaluation of workflow design and processes to identify controlled and efficient solutions
- Develop solutions to meet business objectives through application of methods and tools; validate solutions with subject matter experts
- Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Design and implement effective controls throughout processes to ensure that project goals are maintained once new technologies are in operation
- Process Architecture Execution – drive strategic initiatives to successful completion by:
- Coordinate the gathering of functional business requirements for process design and enhancements across departments; taking a firm-wide, strategic view to each initiative
- Partner with business leads to build, maintain and execute business plans cross- functionally
- Liaise with Program Management to help monitor and report progress to stakeholders
- Manage process design scope and priority changes
- Propose sequencing of changes and working through any conflicts in prioritization
- Work with Program Management to guide the implementation process including any testing, conversion and contingency plans
- 6-10 yrs experience in financial services serving as a business analyst/project manager
- Visio, SharePoint preferred
- PMP or similar certification preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.