We are working with a publicly traded healthcare company and looking for a Systems Support Analyst to provide operational management and support for a clinical’s and financials application. The Systems Support Analyst is responsible for monitoring and analyzing the health of the applications and take appropriate and timely action.
- Analyze, diagnose, track and resolve various operational and technical issues. Consult with IT product team and other pertinent resources as needed to resolve issues.
- Communicate and collaborate with other IT staff to ensure a stable infrastructure and that production processing is on schedule. Take the necessary actions, including making recommendations regarding system and process changes, to provide an efficient environment for the business community.
- Provide analysis to optimize the processing schedule for the applications including creating, updating, and troubleshooting jobs and job streams as well as batch scripts.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement that would contribute to more accurate and efficient support tasks, an increase in support capacity, and/or more efficient back-end processing.
- Maintain and document support processes of back-end jobs for the Operations staff.
- Coordinate and manage application downtime for deployments and system maintenance (e.g. monthly Windows patching).
- Provide on-call coverage including scheduled work during off-hours.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of a relational database (Microsoft Server SQL, Oracle, etc). Knowledge of computer software/programming (Visual Basic, SQL, Microsoft O365, etc). Knowledge of application architecture (hardware and software). Knowledge of system administration (Windows Server 2008/2012)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as management information systems, computer science or related field required
- 4 years’ experience required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.