Our client is a leading global alternative investment manager. They are seeking a Budgeting Planning & Analysis Analyst to support the front office investment units for their NY location.
- Generates monthly and quarterly financial reporting tracking actuals vs. budget / forecast for key metrics working with Finance, Business and other departments
- Variance analysis and forecast update
- Significant amount of financial modeling on current and potential business initiatives
- AGM Reporting
- Produces monthly and quarterly reporting and cost allocations
- Ad hoc special projects
- Gathers and analyses data for annual budget, five-year plan and weekly forecast
- Produces high quality, timely and insightful information to help senior management manage the firm and set direction.
- 1 – 4 years’ experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Top presentation and communication
- FP&A/BP&A experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.