Our client is an international company based in CT with 50+ years of success in the marketplace. With some of the most well-known brands under their portfolio they have built an empire worth over $20 Billion. They are now looking to add an experienced Brand Manager to their existing marketing team. This position will report directly into the Brand Director and will be responsible for spearheading brand marketing and product innovation.
- Develop brand strategy in the U.S. market to drive profitable growth.
- Lead the development and execution of the annual marketing plans working closely with agency partners; promotions, PR and digital/social media.
- Develop a pipeline including exploration of white space opportunities and innovation projects, and work closely with market research team to develop proposals and conduct research as needed.
- Lead monthly business analysis including a deep understanding of brand performance, key drivers, competitive performance, and key drivers
- Ownership of budget management across 2 brands
- Develop monthly forecast that influence financial targets and production forecast.
- Partner with sales and go to market teams to develop winning strategies
- Minimum 3+ years brand management/ marketing experience (consumer packaged goods preferred).
- Results oriented leader who thrives in a fast-paced, complex business environment.
- Demonstrate proven track record of driving brand growth with limited investment and resources.
- Strong business acumen with experience in business analysis and strong skill set in P&L, SOI, and Budget management.
- Must have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to juggle numerous responsibilities across 2 brands.
- Proficient knowledge and use of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint), Nielsen and/or IRI, SAP experience extremely helpful
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.