Our client is seeking a temporary Billing Coordinator in MA.
- Responsible to ensure that all patient claims are billed timely and accurately and that collections are received promptly from the various payers.
- Responsible to follow-up on unpaid claims and work closely with the billing team and outside insurance companies to ensure timely resolution.
- Follow-up with patients from time to time to resolve open balances or address any questions that the patient may have.
- High School Graduate
- 2+ years of billing experience
- Dental billing experience preferred
- Community health center experience preferred
- Proven experience working with a culturally diverse population
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective strong interpersonal and communication skills
- History of good attendance and positive work attitude
- Computer experience is essential
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.