We are representing a Bilingual Care Coordinator opportunity with a dynamic and growing non-profit that invest in their employees.
- The Care Coordinator is responsible for working in the community to coordinate health care for clients who have chronic medical and/or mental health conditions
- They will conduct client assessments, create individualized care plans, and build relationships with providers in the field, including hospital and clinical personnel
- Care Coordinators are able to work independently in the field using company-provided laptops and tablets to assist clients in overcoming barriers to quality health care via telephonic care coordination and in-person visits
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of one (1) year of job-related experience
- Bilingual Spanish/English Required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.