Our client is seeking a Bilingual Blended Enhanced Targeted Case Manager.
- Assessment of consumer’s history and present life situation with consumer input in order to develop a service plan
- Advocacy efforts to improve services, eliminate stigma, resolve problems, etc.
- Provisions of supportive counseling to consumers, their families and other caretakers.
- Assisting consumers in identifying, accessing and learning to use community resources appropriately to meet his/her daily living needs.
- Referral and linking with appropriate services as specified in the treatment/service plan.
- Documenting consumer/collateral contact
- Participation in staff or DBH/MR approved training
- Bachelor’s Degree with major course work in sociology, social work, psychology, gerontology, anthropology, political science, history, criminal justice, theology, counseling, education
- Minimum of one (1) year experience (paid or unpaid) in a human service field
- This experience must involve direct contact with individual receiving services
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.