We are representing a Back End Developer opportunity with a Financial Start-Up firm in NYC.
- Expert knowledge of server-side languages and data stores (our system is built with Go and PostgreSQL, but we’re also happy to speak with those that have strong backend experience with other languages, including JVM languages like Java or Scala; Python; or C++)
- Experience with message-based, loosely coupled architectures (we use RabbitMQ and Redis)
- Experience with public web APIs
- Experience building scalable, reliable distributed systems
- Experience developing systems intended for cloud deployments (AWS)
- A passion for engineering and technology
- Knowledge of financial products
- Experience with Go/PostgreSQL/Rabbit/Redis
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.