Our client is a publicly traded, leading global alternative asset manager seeking an AVP Fund Accounting.
- Assist in managing relationships to meet all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines
- Participate in new fund launches
- Participate in group projects and contribute to improve process effectiveness, efficiency, and accuracy
- Oversee and review monthly NAV reconciliations with fund administrator(s)
- Review monthly reporting to limited partners and/or portfolio managers
- Manage debt facilities and review compliance reporting as applicable
- Review of quarterly and annual GAAP financial statements and footnote disclosures for multiple funds
- Review calculation of management fees and performance fees
- Compile data for and review regulatory compliance filings
- Review cash flow projections and daily cash management
- Responsible for ad-hoc limited partner, analyst and portfolio manager requests
- 5-8 years’ experience
- Public/private or straight public with PE
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.