We are representing a AVP Financial Controls opportunity with a small international bank with an office in midtown NYC!
- Reporting into the General Manager of the bank
- The Financial Controller for the NY Branch will be actively involved in the preparation of various accounting & financial reports, the full suite of US Regulatory Reports, and the annual revenue and expense budgets and will be responsible for forecasting revenues and tracking costs/expenses against budget.
- The Financial Controller will be responsible for the Branch financial plans and policies, its accounting practices, and the maintenance of its fiscal records and will ensure that financial risks and controls are professionally and proactively managed in line with NY Group policies.
- The Financial Controller will provide strong support in strategic financial and tax planning working with the Head of Finance and the external tax accountants.
- The Financial Controller will maintain a high degree of accountability and transparency with regard to reporting and accounting throughout the organization.
- Preparation and production of full suite of U.S. Regulatory Reporting to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Department of Commerce
- Ensure the accurate preparation and timely filing of all required reports, annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily
- Must have 5-10 years of regulatory reporting experience on the sell side
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Accounting and/or Finance)
- CPA preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.