Our client, a large international consumer products company, is looking to add a Audit Supervisor to their organization. This role presents an entrepreneurial opportunity to work alongside the executives within the organization and allows the opportunity to rotate into different divisions for future success. The ideal candidate will manage the accounting and finance functions for a dynamic, fast-paced environment, handling analysis for new acquisitions.
Highlights about the position
- Analyzing and documenting business process flows and related controls documentation
- Being able to drive leadership through the development and training of staff and senior team members
- Assisting in the development and execution of detailed audit plans
- Performing targeted fieldwork to test internal controls
- Identifying and assessing risks and evaluating key control activities within business processes
- Identifying and developing recommendations to provide for productivity savings and/or enhance operational efficiency
- Assisting in the communication of findings and recommendations to all levels of departmental and operating unit management verbally and through concisely written reports
- Assisting with other projects including Sarbanes Oxley, consulting and others as they may arise Function as the liaison to the external accountants, investors and counsel
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in external or internal audit.
- Public accounting experience is a MUST.
- Private industry experience and CPA/CIA is highly preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.