Our client is a full-service accounting and advisory firm seeking an Audit Senior – NFP/Healthcare.
- Perform financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, agreed upon procedures for clients in the NFP space.
- Provide recommendations for business and process improvements based upon knowledge gained relative to the client’s operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Identify accounting, financial statement, and reporting issues, based on professional guidelines including U.S. GAAP and IFRS
- Provide recommendations for business and process improvements
- Supervise and lead the staff by providing coaching and guidance.
- Assist with recruiting activities including campus recruiting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Knowledge of Healthcare or NFP industry is preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB Auditing Standards.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.