Our client is seeking a Audit Associate for our Philadelphia office location. We are a growing nationally recognized full-service accounting, tax, and consulting firm.
- Basic understanding of accounting and reporting standards
- Performing assigned audit, review and compilation procedures
- Verify bank balances, examine fixed assets and perform inventory counts
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to senior associates, managers and partners
- Build working relationships with peers, supervisors and client personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree is Accounting is required
- 1 to 3 years of Public accounting experience
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and project management skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.