Our client is seeking an Associate/VP – Technical Accounting member who will be a part of the Accounting Policy team.
- Contribute to the technical accounting, policies and specialized accounting functions of the company
- Identify the technical accounting issues in company transactions.
- Work closely with multiple business leaders including trading and strategy & capital markets personnel
- Maintain written accounting policies and contribute guidance throughout the organization on the application of policies.
- Stay current on changes to accounting standards, SEC guidance and PCAOB regulations. Summarize for senior management new and proposed accounting pronouncements and their impact to the Company.
- CPA required
- Big 4 experience preferred – Big 4 national office experience is a strong plus.
- 6 – 10+ years of progressive experience including at least 3 years in public accounting.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.