We are representing an Associate position with an elite investment boutique. Through its subsidiaries and joint ventures, the firm operates both globally and internationally.
- The position will require strong knowledge in the financial services space conducting due-diligence, business modeling and strategy analysis.
- The candidate will interact regularly with portfolio managers and other analysts as a valued contributor within a collaborative environment where initiative, teamwork, excellent technical capabilities and effective communication skills will be essential to one’s success.
- This company is experiencing tremendous growth and has a focus on internal mobility and progression.
- Through its integrated global platform, disciplines include fundamental, quantitative and economic research and currency forecasting capabilities along with portfolio strategy services to institutional investors and private investors.
- The position will offer a competitive salary and strong bonus opportunity, plus equity.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related fields
- MBA or CFA is a plus
- 3+ years of experience within the financial services space conducting financial analysis, strong modeling, due-diligence and presentation skills
- Buy and sell side knowledge is a plus
- MBA or CFA is preferred, but not required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.