Our client is seeking an Associate Vice President within the Corporate Revenue team.
- Responsible for recording and reconciling management and performance fees including associated compensation amounts
- Supervising an offshore team who help to record journal entries.
- Responsible for reading and interpreting investment management agreements and identifying fee terms ensuring that the calculations provided to the manager are in line with those terms.
- Responsible for recording and reconciling other fund revenue related balances including agency fees, arrangement fees, other fees and any management fee offsets.
- Responsible for recording and preparing investor fee rebates and rebate letters.
- Responsible for quarterly revenue analysis included period comparisons and comparison to budgeted revenues.
- 3 years Big 4 experience.
- 4 years in an industry role preferably in asset management industry.
- Experience with SOX 404 and preferably should have utilized a complex ERP system, Oracle is preferred.
- Exposure to fund accounting, IRR calculations, management fee calculations, capital cycles.
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Experience automating manual processes is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.