Our client is seeking a temporary Associate Project Manager in Stamford, CT.
- Provide support to the Asset Management group for asset database
- Recovery of hardware from departed associates
- Assistance with audits for compliance with all asset management standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring database accuracy and information availability.
- General computer software experience
- 3 plus years in a networked environment
- Database experience a plus
- Knowledge in hardware and software technology
- Working with computer products and technology
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.