Our client is seeking a bright, articulate, detail-orientated individual to join the Investor relations/business development team located in NYC.
- Support the fundraising function, by preparing marketing materials, responding to and coordinating limited partner requests and preparing follow up materials from meetings.
- Be a resource supporting any new products launches on the real estate/credit/CLO platform
- At least two years of experience in investment banking, capital markets, private equity, or financial consulting with a credit focus.
- Experience or interest in real estate preferred.
- Strong modeling (discounted cash flow) and/or financial analysis skills required
- An understanding of the financial and investment markets.
- Flexibility to work on different projects under different timelines.
- Self-starting individual contributor with an entrepreneurial spirit
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.