We have an immediate opening for an Associate Manager of Hedge Fund Accounting in our Harrison, NY (Westchester) location.
- Working with auditors to prepare and present year-end financial accounts
- Supporting all aspects of ad-hoc reporting
- Performing month-end close processes
- Accurate calculation of fund NAVs
- Production of investor allocations and calculation of management/ incentive fees.
- Posting accounting entries to ledger
- Working with various products including bonds, swaps, CDOs, ABS, equities, options, FX, repos, and futures
- Working on a global team which is responsible for reconciling cash/securities to outside sources, pricing the fund portfolios, and calculating daily profit and loss.
- Assisting with researching internal differences between the accounting and trade entry systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience with hedge funds or fund of funds
- 4-6 years of experience as a hedge fund accountant or auditor of hedge funds
- Exceptional organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel knowledge (Pivot Table, Sumif, Sumifs, Vlookup)
- Strong analytical skills (ability to opine on corporate actions
- Geneva software knowledge a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.