Our client is seeking an exceptional, organized and detail oriented candidate to join its Internal Audit team.
- Directly maintain a dynamic audit universe, providing updates to the risk assessment by identifying new activities and significant changes to businesses
- Lead formal audits identified by Internal Audit management across the full spectrum of the audit cycle of planning, fieldwork and reporting. This includes:
- Identification and evaluation of key processes, risks and controls
- Preparation of programs and other procedures to test controls
- Preparation of key audit documents (e.g., audit announcement memos, planning documents, audit reports) for management review
- Establish and continually build relationships with business line and control functions at all levels
- Monitor and report on the disposition and status of action plans and conduct substantive tests of compliance as necessary
- Seven to ten years of experience working in an internal audit department in a complex financial services firm
- Must understand internal auditing theory and techniques, including types of controls and testing procedures, as well as, related workpaper standards
- Strong organizational and documentation skills (ability to write succinct and cohesive process narratives, issues statements, findings and action plans)
- Strong oral communication skills and confidence
- Ability to lead and execute successfully with minimal supervision
- Collaborative and energized by the open exchange of ideas
- Strong attention to detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.