We are representing an Associate Director of Audit opportunity with one of the top pharmaceutical companies just outside of Philadelphia.
Highlights about the Organization and Position
- Top international Fortune sized pharmaceutical company
- The position will support all leaders within the division and look at all internal controls, SOX testing and processes across each business
- This is a newly created role that reports directly to the Controller and will have exposure to executive level leadership
- Expecting to grow into a Director position within the next 3 years
- Highly competitive salary, bonus, benefits, and other corporate perks
- 8 years of audit experience.
- Pharmaceutical or manufacturing experience is required.
- Must be willing to travel 5% both international and domestic.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion