Our client is seeking an Associate Director of Finance located in White Plains, NY.
- Lead the monthly close, cost review and forecast processes for Supply Chain and Capital
- Own the monthly Capex Review process and provide financial support to all Capital projects
- Lead the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Strategic Plan processes for Supply Chain and Capital
- Closely manage plant KPIs and provide performance analyses to ensure visibility
- Drive innovative ideas to mitigate financial risks and deliver objectives
- Collaborate with functional partners to plan, track and deliver productivity initiatives
- Provide finance thought leadership and decision-making support to the Supply Chain teams
- Support new SAP implementations as needed
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field required
- MBA preferred
- 7 – 15 years of experience in Finance experience in a manufacturing plant environment
- CPG/Manufacturing experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.