Our client is seeking an Associate Analyst for a temporary assignment.
- Process journal entries
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations and consolidated aging of account balances
- Lead pre-close and post-close calls with field finance counterparts and Key Account Managers
- Prepare periodic scorecards for field representatives and address all questions and issues
- Approve payments for CDA Programs
- Review and analyze CDA Programs for accrual risk
- Participate in preparation of internal and external audit requests
- Ad hoc management requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 2+ years of related experience
- Proficiency in Excel, with the ability to learn and utilize multiple systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, within a team, and cross-functionally
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.