We are representing an Associate Accountant position with a publicly traded manufacturing company in the Princeton region.
About the Firm and Position
- Manufacturing company experiencing tremendous growth through acquisitions
- Role will be responsible for reconciliation and analysis of various General Ledger accounts for the US and Canadian operations
- Position reports to the accounting manager; will perform revenue cut-off testing and accruals
- Unique opportunity to rotate within the company into other business units (finance, operations, treasury, etc.)
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits, with strong growth potential
- Must have 1+ years of experience in public accounting and/or corporate accounting.
- Excel proficiency is required.
- Sarbanes-Oxley exposure is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.