Our client is seeking an associate responsible for providing support to the Advisory & Research Division’s senior associates on project-specific engagements and recurring business activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support on division-level performance measurement and analysis, as well as asset allocation studies, investment manager due diligence, and non-discretionary funds management business
- Offer research and recommendations on internal performance monitoring and benchmarking
- Provide analysis of investment opportunities across multiple asset classes
- Create projects involving economic and financial projections and provide accompanying scenario analysis through simulations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ experience with an investment bank or manager
- Knowledgeable with financial statement analysis and modeling
- Ability to perform Monte Carlo, multiple regression, and financial analyses
- Strong computer skills – proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Strong problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and intellectually curious
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.