Seeking an Assistant Controller for a firm in New York, NY
- Provide coordination and assistance to independent audit firm in connection with the annual audit of the private equity funds and an additional annual audit of the SBIC fund with the US Small Business Administration.
- Provide coordination and assistance to fund tax advisors in connection with funds’ tax reporting
- Maintain schedules, monitor cash and transfer funds for:
- Investment transactions (capital calls/distributions)
- Fee and expense payments from the funds to management companies
- Fund credit facilities – prepare draw downs, repayments and interest payments
- Monitor bank accounts and manage various fund and holding company accounts
- Coordinate and review the following items in detail which are prepared by the third party fund administrator:
- Capital call calculations and capital call notices
- Partner allocations and quarterly capital account statements
- Waterfall models and distribution notices
- Monthly journal entries
- Quarterly IRR calculations
- Hypothetical waterfall models
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.