Our client is seeking an Assistant Controller. This key finance position will manage a team of talented individuals in the core Accounting function, A/P, Payroll and Equity.
- Provide guidance and coaching to core accounting, A/P, Payroll and Equity teams to ensure success
- Prepare comprehensive analyses and financial presentations for senior management and audit committee
- Provide overall management of external financial reviews and audits; play an integral role in Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance program and audits
- Direct and oversee all aspects of a timely and accurate monthly/quarterly financial close
- Review financial statements, analyses, footnotes, disclosures and other support
- Responsible for more involved accounting areas and those which involve significant judgment and technical expertise; assess new and complex business transactions
- 12+ years of relevant and progressive work experience
- BA/BS in Accounting or other finance discipline
- CPA, including Big 4 or large regional firm experience
- Strong technical (US GAAP) accounting background, extensive SOX experience
- SAP ERP experience preferred
- MBA or Master’s in financial discipline preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.