Our client is a top private equity firm in Greenwich and they are seeking a Corporate Accounting Manager.
- Ability to create wire payments on online banking platforms and submit for approval
- Perform detailed vendor contact for any questions or issues that arise
- Communicate with external clients concerning any questions they may have on billing
- Prepare quarterly and year-end closings of general ledger
- Complete the quarterly preparation of the Company’s consolidated financial statements and submit for review
- Corporate Accounting experience and experience reconciling general ledger accounts
- 6+ years of experience working in a similar role (maximum 10 years)
- CPA or CPA candidate is a plus!
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.