Our client is a well-established private equity firm is looking for an Assistant Controller to add to their accounting team.
- Management of significant domestic accounts, including revenue, expense, including accruals, intercompany eliminations, balance sheet receivables and liabilities
- Monthly account analysis and explanation of variances from one period to another
- Management of Consultants including documentation, understanding of role and their agreement, reporting and communicating to Managing Directors, working in conjunction with Compliance
- Review of trial balance, intercompany eliminations
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience with knowledge of Private Equity management company accounting.
- Public accounting experience is highly preferred
- CPA is a must
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.