Our client manages capital for a diverse group of sophisticated institutions and individuals, including endowments & foundations
$1+ Billion Assets Under Management
- Perform\Review daily trade, position, cash and P&L reconciliations between Advent Geneva, Prime Brokers, and Administrator
- Assist in preparation of weekly and monthly estimates, month-end close/net asset value calculations, accruals, fee calculations, P&L and portfolio reporting, cash analysis.
- Assist with year-end audits and tax preparation, including compilation of financial statements and footnotes, recalculating and reviewing prepared tax documents
- Work with trading, investor relations and compliance/regulatory teams processing various ad-hoc requests.
- Help develop and enhance controls and policies and procedures.
- 4 – 9 years’ experience
- Prior experience at public accounting firm and/or a private fund
- Accounting degree, CPA preferred
- Credit/Fixed Income, Bank debt and Advent Geneva experience
- Strong Excel skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.