We are representing an Assistant Controller with a unique Private Equity company located in Center City.
- Private Equity company focusing heavily on acquiring and selling portfolio companies within the energy space
- Position will work closely with the financial reporting team managing the general accounting function and be involved with system implementations, M&A accounting and managing a team of 4 people
- Position is open due to growth, will have the opportunity to be promoted to Controller in the future
- Offers competitive compensation and bonus opportunity
- Candidates must have at least 6 years of public accounting AND industry experience
- CPA is required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.