We are representing an Architect opportunity with a 30-person Architecture and Engineering firm focused on ground-up and major renovation projects.
Highlights about the Company/Opportunity
- Based in Midtown, NYC
- 10-year track record of working with some of the most highly reputable and active developers in the city
- Opportunity to be involved in all phases of project design and assist in the leadership of a team of architects in a vibrant and collaborative culture
- 6-10 years of professional architect experience; relevant mixed-use & ground-up projects required
- Bachelor’s in Architecture required; RA licensure highly preferred
- Well organized, highly meticulous, and effective communicator who is able to effectively manage a high volume of projects
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.