We are representing an Application Security Manager opportunity with a prestigious firm in Los Angeles, CA
- Designing security features and security solutions for a wide range of services
- Hands-on application security experience, and experience building and managing a team of developers, security engineers and outside service providers
- Collaborating with business unit managers to conduct application security risk assessments
- Managing penetration tests and security reviews for core applications and APIs
- Developing custom tools to test, monitor and enforce security across our applications
- Working with the Ops Team to identify server-side vulnerabilities to facilitate patch management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, with 12 years or related experience or a Master’s degree with 10 years of related experience.
- Experience in coding applications and secure coding practices
- Excellent ability to build relationships with developers, business managers and IT engineers
- Knowledge of all aspects of secure development lifecycle, threat modeling, and web application security assessments
- Knowledge and experience with both automated tools and manual techniques used to identify web application and web service vulnerabilities and attack methods including the OWASP top 10.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.