Our client is seeking an Application Developer for a contract role in CA.
- Support the development of applications, which provide essential solutions for internal clients; may include debugging current systems or programming simple enhancements
- Take ownership of tasks as assigned to ensure successful implementation; get support from experienced Software Engineers as needed
- Work with business representatives and other Developers to understand business requirements and the reasons for them
- Develop detailed specs for straightforward fixes and enhancements that are clearly aligned to system requirements as defined by business representatives and can be easily interpreted by the business representatives and other engineers
- Write code according to specs and maintain continuous integrations and processes
Skills & Experience Required
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Working understanding of generally accepted software development methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Minimum 2 years of recent development experiences using Visual Studio, TFS, and MS SQL Server
- Must have experience in the following: C#, SQL server, T-SQL, writing queries, data modeling.
- Experience with the following technologies a plus: Microservice Oriented Architecture, ASP MVC, Angular, Typescript, Razor, Unity IoC, Entity Framework
- Recent experience in the financial services industry working with financial data
- Working knowledge of fixed income, especially structured credit products like CLO and CMBS is a big plus.
- Strong Quantitative analytical skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.