Job Overview: The Application developer will serve as a member of the technology team that is responsible for the development of internal business applications and the maintenance of in-house and third-party installed application. He/she will demonstrate high technical expertise, problem-solving skills and excellent customer service. The successful candidate is a professional with a track record of success in insuring that current and future software solutions further organization goals and its market competitiveness.
- Participate in the work to determine, develop, test and deploy new technology solutions to address specific business needs.
- Design, analyze, develop, code, test, debug and document solutions to business problems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members (Developers, Managers, Business Partners, etc.) to enhance our product and services.
- Provide in-depth education and assistance on products functionality, business use, and its technical architecture.
- Experience using report writing tools like Microsoft SSRS.
- Knowledge of Financial Services sector necessary, Asset Management a plus.
- Ability to function at both detail and conceptual levels.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client facing skills are essential
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience e.g. as a software developer, technical consultant, systems administrator, DBA or technical support specialist
- Bachelor degree in a Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline is a plus
- Additional technical certifications desirable
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.