Our client is seeking an Analyst to perform various Contracts Management tasks in the Waltham MA office.
- Developing professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures to perform various Contracts Management tasks.
- May negotiate with contract customers though the preparation of selected bids, sales contracts, special offer letters, and related documents
- Prepares supporting analysis, such as Gross Margin sales and admin reports.
- Works with KPI and Trend Analysis reports and analyzes the data
- Ensures that contract documents flow through the defined contracts management process in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains accurate contract logs and reports, including, but not limited to, Contract Status and Expired Contracts.
- Leads and or participates in specific team projects, as directed.
- Provides guidance and advice to other employees within the department.
- Maintains complete, accurate and up-to-date contract records.
- Develops and masters familiarity with the information systems utilized within the department.
- Identifies recurring issues and proposes solutions to the issues to immediate Supervisor.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.