Our client is looking for an analyst to join the team to primarily support the management company and, where possible, take an active role in assisting the fund controllers with the administration of the funds.
- Monthly accounting & reporting for the management company
- Manage Accounts Payable functions & processing
- Coordinating & managing vendor payments
- Calculating tax payments
- Assisting with calculations and related payments to partners
- Managing fixed asset sub-ledger and related depreciation, ensuring reconciliation to QuickBooks
- Processing of AMEX related activities and ensuring timing submission of expense reports
- Recording compensation related activities
- Strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree in accounting, preferred
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of accounting policy desired
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Ability to multi task, follow through and meet deadlines within tight time frames
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.