We are representing one of the top real estate investment trusts that is actively searching for an Analyst to join their growing organization. Through its investment affiliates, the Firm has owned, operated, leased and asset-managed real estate. The hands-on real estate prowess affords it a competitive advantage when evaluating and executing real estate investments.
- The candidate responsible for the analysis and execution of all capital projects across the international platform
- The position will require the ability to create models to analyze acquisitions and other real estate related venture, including but not limited to monthly, quarterly, and annually financial reporting
- Additionally, the candidate will be required to create investment memoranda and conduct in-depth market research and property-level due diligence
- Think critically and analyze information to provide meaningful insight and input to deals
Candidates must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in real estate finance, financial modeling, and deal experience
- Financial reporting exposure is preferred
- Public accounting backgrounds are welcomed
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.