Well-known law firm in the Boston area to help find an Administrative Assistant to help support a Senior Manager.
- Calendar management including one-on-one meetings, committee and team meetings, and provider site visits.
- Partner with internal and external assistants/stakeholders to plan meetings, site visits, and conference calls
- Create meeting agendas and log minutes
- Oversee conference call reservations
- Monitor completion of tasks assigned in meetings; document progress on simultaneous projects
- Maintain inventory, assemble and distribute materials
- Maintain procedures that support operations and/or fiscal policies including expense reporting check requests, purchase orders, etc.
- Facilitate mail merges, and other communications
- Coordinate department functions and meeting logistics as assigned
- Provide administrative support for strategic initiatives
- Manage travel, including arranging appropriate travel and hotel accommodations, agenda and necessary contacts, materials, and other necessary preparation.
- Organized, self-managed, detail-oriented even under pressure/deadlines
- Effective in balancing multiple priorities
- Resourceful with superior problem-solving skills, including negotiating schedules with other assistants
- Able to anticipate needs and proactively bring together people and resources to support the management team
- Ability to listen, network, and interact professionally with a diverse group (executives, managers, and subject matter experts)
- Strong collaborative work ethic and a customer service orientation
- Takes initiative and is able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Proactive interest in areas of professional development
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.