Our client a leading global trading and investment firm with 250+ people across multiple national and international locations. With almost 20 years of industry success under their belt, they deploy capital in financial and physical commodities and underlying assets throughout the world. Located in Fairfield County, CT, and operating with over $1 billion in AUM, they are now looking to add an Executive Assistant to their team. This role is open due to growth and will support up to 2 C-level Executives.
- Heavy calendar management; internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Coordinating high volume of international and domestic travel
- Weekly expense reporting using Concur and paper submission of expense reports
- Management of incoming calls
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Data entry, manipulation, and analysis in Excel
- Preparing legal documents for execution, delivery, and submission
- Preparing printouts of meeting materials
- Processing visa requests for international business travel
- Minimum of 4 years of prior experience in an Administrative role in a financial services firm or otherwise a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Pro-active team player, flexible, dependable, professional attitude
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.