Seeking an administrative assistant for a New York-based company, alternative investment management firm, which currently manages approximately $15+ billion. We currently have over 200 people and have additional offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo and Virginia.
- Providing general administrative support to members of the Legal team, including telephone coverage, calendar management, organizing meetings, travel arrangements and conference calls, assisting with departmental projects, photocopying, scanning and faxing.
- Maintain legal files and other records.
- Develop PowerPoint documents and other forms of data presentations, and other duties and special projects as assigned.
- The individual will also have an opportunity to assist attorneys with reviewing, editing and maintain documents, drafting correspondence, and analyzing corporate filings.
- BA required with solid academic performance
- 2-3 years of paralegal, administrative or similar experience at a hedge fund or other asset management firm, law firm, consulting firm or investment bank
- Extremely organized with keen attention to detail, superior work ethic
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize duties and maintain flexibility
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and as a team, be accountable and follow through
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, strong Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Courteous and professional demeanor, strong sense of discretion
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.