Dynamic, unique & growing startup company looking for an Accounts Payable superstar to join our team. The role will be reporting to our Senior Manager, Accounting.
- Responsible for full cycle AP: Invoicing, coding, batching, cutting checks, letters of credit, heavy vendor contact
- Oversee daily accounts payable operations to ensure efficient workflow, consistency, timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and employee T&Es.
- Identify and implement new processes
- Prioritize high volume work 300+ invoices per day
- 3-5 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
- Proficiency in Excel would be highly preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.