The Atlantic Group has partnered with a public company in Boston, Ma is a search for a qualified Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Codes invoices with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions
- Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- 1+ years of Accounts Payable or general accounting experience required
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel, ERP experience preferred (QuickBooks, SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, etc)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Detail-oriented, strong organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration please send a word resume to this ad.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.