We are representing an Accounts Payable Director opportunity with a Global Billion Dollar Media Firm
- Supervising a staff of 3, review work, perform reviews, and coach staff on problem solving
- Reporting to Corporate Controller
- Managed the accurate and timely processing of a high volume invoices per month
- Audit, verify and review invoices
- Collect and analyze information from the general ledger system
- Document productivity, and look for areas of improvement
- Analyze reports, purchase requisitions, invoices to be paid, check requests, gifts and travel advances
- Reconcile and prepare yearly 1099 and 1096 forms for subsidiaries
- Manage vendors W9 forms and aging reports
- Compile the prepaid expenses and accruals schedule
- Code expenses to various business units
- Manage and train Junior Accountants and AP clerks
- Ensure monthly SOX compliance and coordinate quarterly testing
- Serve as the point of contact and liaison with the auditors responding to queries regarding quarterly and year end close journal entries
- Assure that wire transfer and check payments are entered and allocated properly.
- Review Aged Payable report prior to weekly check run.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Related Degree
- Ten Plus Years of Experience as an Accounts Payable Supervisor, Manager or Director
- Advertising, Media or Entertainment Experience a Big Plus
- Strong Supervisory Skills
- Large Global Company Experience a Big Plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.