Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant in their Greenwich, CT office.
- Administer accounts payable; obtain/document proper approvals; allocate invoices; post vendor invoices, track aged payables
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies
- Review and process expense reports
- Administer expense reporting software and provide support to the delegates
- Responsible for all T&E expense reporting needs, both monthly and on an ad-hoc basis
- Administer Corporate credit card program and provide support to users
- Oversee mailings, filings (digital and hardcopy), data entry, and overhead corporate cards
- Bachelor’s degree required, Accounting or Finance focus preferred
- Knowledge and experience working within the Alternate Asset Management industry preferred
- Ability to remain confidential and be respectful of sensitive information
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.