Our Client is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst who is looking for the opportunity to join a dynamic Finance & Accounting Team where they will be recognized for their contributions and can contribute, learn and develop their professional skills and knowledge. This position is responsible for working collaboratively with the Finance team and delivering assigned Accounts Payable responsibilities in a SOX compliant environment.
- Perform Accounts Payable functions, including timely and accurate posting of invoices into the accounting system and the preparation of vendor payments, including weekly check runs
- Obtain appropriate approvals and supporting documentation for invoices in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers by ensuring that research and resolution of any inquiry is completed in a timely manner
- Monitor open invoices and problem solve or escalate as needed to management for resolution
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly
- Support weekly T&E reimbursement efforts
- Support the corporate credit card program
- Other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of full cycle Accounts Payable in a fast-paced environment where Purchase Orders are utilized
- Experience using an accounting ERP system
- Prior work experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech or life sciences industry
- Experience in using SAP accounting ERP system
- Experience in using Concur
NOTE: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.