Our client, a $30B mutual fund company, seeks an AP Administrator who can enter accounts payable into Traverse general ledger software and maintaining Excel cash general ledgers, including processing accounts payable for all corporate entities and researching inquiries.
- Process all forms of payment including wires or checks for vendors, data entry, coding/allocating invoices to general ledger accounts.
- Resolve all issues relating to accounts payable – i.e., work with vendors on research items, stop payments, vendor creation and maintenance within Traverse.
- Work with vendors to resolve issues on a timely and professional basis.
- Daily cash and position reconciliations for a wrap program account.
- Review expense reports in Concur for accuracy and appropriateness. Maintain T&E Excel schedules.
- Prepare Form-1099s at year end.
- Maintain W-9 files which includes proactive follow-up with vendors.
- Prepare and maintain marketing budgets.
- Assist with investment account reconciliations.
- Prepare quarterly rent tax and sales tax filings.
- Administrative functions such as: filing invoices, providing documents for year-end audits or sales tax audits.
- BS in Accounting preferred
- 3-4 years AP experience