We are representing a Manager Technical Accounting & Policy with a Fortune sized company in Philadelphia.
- Position will focus on accounting research, acquisitions and divestitures, knowledge of recent accounting standards, and impairment testing
- Newly created role open due to recent multi-billion dollar acquisition
- Position will have 2 direct reports
- Offers competitive compensation and bonus
- At least 6 years of public accounting experience with at least 1 year as a manager.
- Industry experience is preferred.
- CPA is required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.